[AG-TECH] Linux control of Canon VC-C4 movable camera?

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Jul 10 20:34:04 CDT 2008

G'day All

I have managed to contact one of the developers and have placed the code at http://www.accessgrid.org/project/agdevicecontrol

Simply go to the AG projects pages and select AG device Control!

Unfortunately, the current documentation is quite limited, but will endeavour to update the project webpage with additional information when it becomes available.

Please note that the code was originally developed for AGTK 2 at the time, therefore it will most likely require some changes to get it to work for AG 3.

I remember using this package a number of years ago and thought it was quite good, thus I would gladly see someone take over the project and update it!

Cheers,
Jason.