[AG-TECH] AG Tk 2.4 Video Mute

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Jan 29 17:27:54 CST 2008

G'day Colin

Can I ask a couple quick questions?

*	Are you using unicast or multicast when this happens, or both???

*	Do you have any other additional devices, such as a usb camera
connected???

*	Have you tried deleting all of the video producers, then adding
them again through "Configure node services"???  Also tried saving the
configuration using a different default???

*	Does the device come back correctly if you disable, then enable
video using the buttons on the Venue Client.

*	What type of capture device/s are you currently using???

*	When you did the system upgrade, I assume you updated to latest
Software and Patches, as defined at http://www.accessgrid.org/node/884?

If you could provide this additional information, it may help us better
diagnose the problem you are having.

Thanks,
Jason.

P.S. In case you might find it useful, there is a Fedora 8 install guide
for the Access grid which can be found at
http://www.accessgrid.org/f8install, I hope you find it useful.