[AG-TECH] Digital DVR

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Feb 21 11:14:30 CST 2008

I¹d think you¹d prerecord it with AGVCR and then reoutput just the streams
you want and audio you want to capture/record via some scan converter or
something. AGVCR will let you Œreplay¹ only the streams you want.

There is no way I know to directly record it to a single .avi, etc.
(consider you have multiple video streams, etc.)

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.