[AG-TECH] AG Demo Today at 10.15 - 10.30ish am Eastern US Time for University Librarian

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Mon Oct 29 05:34:16 CDT 2007

 Hi all,

I'm Demo'ing the AG to our University Librarian today for possible
installation
of an AG node in the Library in a public space.

If anyone is around after 10.15 am Eastern Time this morning, please
drop into the
Argonne Lobby, or the RIT Venue under Edu Institutions on the ANL Venue
Server. I will be showing both venues, but spend more time in the RIT Venue.

The actual time should be around 10.15-10.30 am approximately.

Also, if anyone has an AG node in a public space, I would like to hear
about it.

Thanks!

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop