[AG-TECH] 4 x S-video capture?

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:19:27 CDT 2007

You'd think they would eventually get around to modifying their
documentation to be accurate.  When I was shopping for an svideo card I
looked at the 440.  Internal pins is a bit confusing to begin with.  And
then they don't exist...

-    Video Connectors 4 External BNC
-    8 Internal Pins (4 composite & 4 S-Video)

-fd