[AG-TECH] long client startuptime

Ian Frame if201 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 10:49:48 CDT 2007

Hi,

We have checked and our firewall is correctly configured. We are not
denying access to anyone attempting to connect to our bridge (our
logs confirm this). Have you checked your own firewall is not
blocking access to us?

If you reply to me (instead of the list) with information about when
you tried to connect, and the IP number of the machine you tried to
connect from, we can look more specifically in our logs for
information to help solve this problem.

In the meantime, we have (temporarily) switched off the bridge.

Regards,
Ian