[AG-TECH] Can't contact VenueServer on Fedora 7

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 6 12:00:23 CDT 2007

Tom,

No, the hostname was not what I expected, so I went and checked the
network config and set that up correctly(AFAIK).  But the URL still
showed localhost.localdomain.  So I rebooted.  That still didn't
solve the problem, so I opened a root shell and set the hostname with:

hostname roeshamboe.ncsa.uiuc.edu

and that did the trick.

Thanks for the pointer...

myk