[AG-TECH] VenueManagement3.py

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Thu Feb 22 18:47:21 CST 2007

On 23/02/2007, at 8:55 AM, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> Thomas, the problem is I don't have CertificateManager3.py. I managed
> to get around this by exporting our existing 2.4 certificate, then
> using the CLI with certmgr4.py to import the certificate.
>
> If there is supposed to be a CertificateManager3.py, then the
> Slackware package maintainer needs to update the package.

I've just rebuilt the package to include the missing
CertificateManager3.py file (sorry it was missing in the first
place). The download sites should be updated soon with the new
package. I've attached the missing file to this email in case anyone
needs it in a hurry - it can just be manually copied (as root) into
the /usr/bin directory.

chris