[AG-TECH] More on AG3

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Thu Feb 22 16:53:07 CST 2007

On 23/02/2007, at 8:23 AM, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> I noticed I don't need a certificate for the VenueClient, however,
> when I try and start the VenueServer it says I need to request one. So
> I request one with CertificateRequestTool3.py, however I can't see to
> find what program I need to run next to check on the status of the
> certificate.

Jeremy,

Run a fresh instance of CertificateRequestTool3. It will find your
earlier request which you can then process (check if new cert is
available, install it).

Your may find a server service certificate is better than an
anonymous one (although the anon cert is much quicker to request &
install).

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland