[AG-TECH] Video producer not enabled

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Feb 22 16:23:49 CST 2007

G'day Darin

If you start up your venue Client, select Tools -> Preferences.  Then
select My Node, under the section media, their should be an enable video
Check box.  If it isn't there, increase the size of the window.  Tick
that check box and save.  Your video produces should now start by
default.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jason.