[AG-TECH] TFT Display

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 8 10:45:49 CST 2007

In my opinion, the choice of display is dependant
upon the size of the room you are using. We use
a variety of different displays depending upon
the size of the node. 3, 46" TFT screens sounds ideal
for a small-medium size room accommodating <10 people.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu

    NCSA-ACCESS                         cel: 703-477-5948
    901 North Stuart Street, #800       tel: 703-248-0105
    Arlington, Virginia 22203           fax: 703-248-0100