[AG-TECH] Re: Compiling VIC in Visual Studio 8 (2005)

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Thu Feb 1 16:52:39 CST 2007

We've identified a need to have slow downlink participants be able to
send their video but not receive video.  The idea here being that
high downlink bandwidth participants will be able to see everyone who
is participating.  It's not enough to just not display the video for
slow downers, the bridge needs to be told not to even send the stream
at all.  It's enough for them to be seen and for them to have two way
audio (highly compressed - i.e. GSM).

Is there a current version of vic that will fill the need?

Joe