[AG-TECH] Node listing question

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Aug 6 18:41:39 CDT 2007

G'day Sandra

To update an AG Node listing, you need to be the owner of the node.

If you could send me your www.accessgrid.org username and the node listing, I can transfer ownership to you.  It is most likely currently assigned to me, as I transferred all the old node listings from AGCentral to www.accessgrid.org.

If anyone else requires a node listing transferred, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Jason.

P.S. You may ask me a question about the map, If I cannot answer it, I would pass on your question to the person who implemented it.