[AG-TECH] High End Portable Access Grid System

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Apr 16 22:55:59 CDT 2007

Dear colleagues

I have been asked to investigate the building of a high end portable
Access Grid system.  The purpose of this email is to find out if anyone
has built such a system and to "hopefully" obtain information on such a
system.

Currently I am looking at a setup with the following spec's:

*	System must be portable, ie, on a trolley or table with wheels;

*	2 large plasma or LCD screens;

*	Multiple cameras;

*	Single or multiple computers;

*	Good audio setup, whether the use of a Clearone XAP400, or some
other lower Audio echo canceller (I personally would like something
better that an Acumic II);

Therefore, if you have built such a system, I would like to hear how it
performs, the hardware used and any pictures or diagrams would also be
excellent.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.