[AG-TECH] v4l2

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 14:36:48 CDT 2006

Hi Terry,

> anyone out there using AG3.0.2 with the v4l2 patch? i am having some
> trouble and would like to know if anyone is using it.

What sort of video capture hardware do you have?

You can try the UCL version of vic which has updated v4l2 support (it is
based on  the patch you mentioned- though  our version is missing a
couple of the changes - but ours is tested on a number of machines ok -
we will test those additional chnges - but it seems that you may be
having trouble with them?) Try our version:

https://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/wiki/VicDownload

Let me know how you get on.

Piers.