[AG-TECH] query re: delay

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 2 04:13:30 CDT 2006

The delay's been limited to 1 second but the silence suppression was off;
I'll try it in the on position, and thanks - Alan

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org
Trace at: http://tracearchive.ntu.ac.uk - search "Alan Sondheim"