[AG-TECH] OS-X Tiger install observation

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Thu May 25 10:32:06 CDT 2006

One thing that's odd.
The link to wxPython2.6 dmg contains wxPython2.6*panther.pkg.

The "panther" has kept me from going through with this upgrade.  Until
yesterday,
I assumed that I had an adequate version of wxPython2.6, since I've been
able to run AG3.0 & AG3.0.1 on my MAC.  I didn't bother hunting it down past
the System Profiler, which doesn't show wxPython in framework, etc.
Yesterday, I looked harder just for fun:
./System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Extras/lib/python/wx-2.5.3-mac-unicode/wxPython
./System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Extras/lib/python/wxPython
./usr/include/wx-2.5/wx/wxPython

Hmmm.  This shouldn't work.