[AG-TECH] ClearOne w/MAC

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Mon May 22 11:44:22 CDT 2006

Hi.

Have any of you used the ClearOne AccuMic PC with a MAC?  Using AG2.4 or 3.0.
'Anyone picked up a ClearOne Chat 50 yet and tried it with AG on a PC or MAC?
Also, since the revamped www.accessgrid.org for the AG Retreat, I've not
found a way to search the ag-tech archives.  Who knows how?

Thanks.

--fred