[AG-TECH] Cert problem -> Help request

Andrew Sharpe andrew.sharpe1 at jcu.edu.au
Tue Mar 14 18:10:21 CST 2006

As with *any* bug report, you should include as much relevant
information as you can to assist others to assist you.  For example,
platform you're on, toolkit version you're using.  This is not directed
at you alone, it is for anyone posting to a list asking for help.

You might check the recent history of this list, I think I saw something
about proxy settings for retrieving certs.

Thanks, Andrew