[AG-TECH] testing needed

Natalia Costas natalia at cesga.es
Fri Jun 23 04:22:12 CDT 2006

The bandwith required is quite high, i'll be connected to test all those
who can join.

Natalia Costas escribió:

> Thanx a lot to those who joined (event tough we could talk to them or
> not).
> The demo is being held today at 13:00 Spanish time, i would like all
> of those who can to join us. This demo is for the Inteugrid project
> meeting, and they are evaluating to use AG for their meetings or not..
> I would really appreciate all the help provided.
>
> Demo details:
> http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=16107
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> Natalia Costas escribió:
>

>> We are doing some testing for a new ag node, we will move the
>> equipment to a provisional room. Is anyone available to make some
>> testing within 1 hour aprox.
>>
>> Those who can please join https://agserver.cesga.es:8000/Venues/default
>>
>> Thanx a lot in advance,
>> Kind regards,

Natalia Costas Lago
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Dpto. de Comunicaciones

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Tel: 	+34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)