[AG-TECH] Testing new node?

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 08:11:11 CDT 2006

G'day Kenneth

As part of the process of testing your Access Grid node, you may wish to have a look at the following tutorial in which provides methods to help self test your Access Grid.

This tutorial can be located at:

http://agcentral.org/help/tutorial/qualityhelper

I hope you find this information useful.

Cheers,
Jason.