[AG-TECH] Re: Question: Any uses of Virtual Reality or 3-D Imaging in the AG?

John Langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jan 6 14:59:43 CST 2006

Hello AG Tech,

I would like to thank every site that has responded to this question.  We
have interesting plans developing at our site and I will share updates to
applications we will be considering as this process matures.  If there are
additional comments related to the question below, I would greatly enjoy
reading them.

Thank you.  I greatly appreciate your intellectual generosity.

John