[AG-TECH] Problem with BridgeServer

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 27 09:40:23 CST 2006

I suspect that the bridge server is advertising itself using the internal
IP.  When external clients try to use the bridge, what address/hostname
appears in RAT?

If this is the problem, you can control the IP address used by the BridgeServer
(and other AG components) by setting the GLOBUS_HOSTNAME environment
variable to the desired address/hostname.

Tom