[AG-TECH] AGVCR problem

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:21:33 CDT 2006

	I should probably clarify that for Windows users I mean the
self-contained Windows installer executable that is available here
(first download listed):

http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/download.php

	You just need to download the 'AGVCR_<version>_Installer.exe' file, not
the standalone runtime zip or precompiled binary or launcher or anything
else. Those other files will still be available for the sake of
completeness but most users will not need to bother with them.
	Just download the installer and run it, it contains everything you need
to get up and running with AGVCR. It will even install and register the
shared app (AGVCR_Launcher) with whatever versions of AccessGrid that
are installed.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111