[AG-TECH] Problem connecting to Town Hall meeting

Tanner, Kenneth KTanne1 at lsuhsc.edu
Tue Aug 1 10:34:11 CDT 2006

I was trying to connect to the Town Hall meeting but have had no luck.  Whenever I select the Launch AG 2 now I get the following error from c:\Python32\python.exe.  I have both AGTK 2.4 and 3 loaded but Phython and other drivers are associated with AGTK 3.

Is there a URL I can use to get to the Town Hall meeting?

Thanks,
Kenneth

No handlers could be found for logger "Toolkit"
FILE:  C:\Documents and Settings\AG1\Local Settings\T
tent.IE5\SJG1IJ4L\Argonne National Laboratory (Instit
<Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: Method Not Found: VenueClient
ror 'VenueClient' <traceback object at 0x013ACD78>>

Kenneth Tanner
LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
Dept. of Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
1501 Kings Highway
Shreveport La.  71130
Phone #:  318-675-4645
Email:  mailto:ktanne1 at lsuhsc.edu

	"Think of the poorest person you have ever seen and ask if your next act
	will be of any use to him"
	Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi