[AG-TECH] Update: SC Global'06 Submissions Extended- Deadline May 26th

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Sun Apr 23 20:02:24 CDT 2006

Update to the AG Tech / AG Users Community:

Please, if you can forward this to any lists that you're a part of in
your community (as appropriate), it would be appreciated.

SC Global'06 Submissions are still open and have been extended to May
26th. SC Global'06 is a showcase of collaborative technologies and is
open to all SC06 attendees. Portions of SC06 are available to those
who can not attend through SC Desktop. I encourage anyone who is
involved in collaborative technology (using/making it happen/stories)
to submit to SC Global'06. The door is wide open; the twist this year
is the emphasis on the high-end technologies that enable working
collaborations as the main focus for SCGlobal'06 - any collaborative
technology.

This year's SC06 is in Tampa:

Information: http://sc06.supercomputing.org/conference/scglobal.php
Questions: scglobal at sc06.supercomputing.org

Thanks, John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
SC Global'06 Communications Coord.; e-mail: johnq at lsu.edu; phone: