[AG-TECH] Old documentation missing?

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Sep 30 09:29:51 CDT 2005

I'm trying to find the documentation of connecting an AP400 Gentner to an
Access Grid node. It was an older document I remember reading several
months ago. It showed several nice images of splicing wires to connect the
1/8" connectors to some device then to the Gentner.

I need to know what that device was between the computer and Gentner. We
have a situation connecting a new AP400 to our portable AG node where the
audio in and out of the Gentner is not at the right levels. Even when
turning everything up to the maximum levels, the audio is very soft. I'm
guessing this device was some sort of level converter or preamp.

Thanks for any help!

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu