[AG-TECH]Question about Mac VNC Client and Server

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:36:09 CDT 2005

	To add to it, sometimes it wasn't just a disconnect. The MAC and PC
clients also at times failed to receive screen updates after a while,
but the PC clients (RealVNC) were able to hit 'refresh' and get a screen
update that way. The MAC client was not able to or it didn't work. We
had 2 PC clients and 1 MAC client when were were using it with John's
server.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111