[AG-TECH] rat+unicast problem

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:36:23 CST 2005

Natalia,

If the problem occurs when using unicast, check the bridgeserver.cfg
file here's mine:

[BridgeServer]
name=venuesbridge
location=NCSA
qbexec=/usr/bin/QuickBridge
#port range
portMin = 30000
portMax = 40000

#Bridge local venue server
[https://localhost:9000/VenueServer]
type=VenueServer

The port Min and Max control which ports are used.  There was a problem
in 2.3 and earlier where the min/max for an individual venue didn't work
right, but I think that's fixed in 2.4...

hope this helps

MYK

Natalia Costas Lago wrote:

> Multicast addresses are fixed, but unicast ones arent ...
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Miller"
> <mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu>

>>> programa\AccessGrid\local_services\AudioService\rat.exe -C "Regional