[AG-TECH] machine freezes on rat start up OSC

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Tue May 10 09:59:34 CDT 2005

Hi Paul,

With Tiger 10.4 I also get a hard freeze when starting up the
toolkit. I haven't had time to try to figure out what/why/when/where
it is though.

Interesting through that with 10.3.9 and 10.4 we get freezes. I don't
even get to the rat though.

When I say freeze... i mean freeze. Lockup hard. I have to hold down
the power key to reset the machine. Someone else in my dept. reports
the same thing.

-JQ

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.