[AG-TECH] SC Global Submissions

Julia Shiela Mullen jsm at WPI.EDU
Fri Mar 11 12:04:11 CST 2005

Greetings,

The SC Global Submission site opens on March 28th!!
See http://sc-submissions.org for sample submission forms.

In hopes of encouraging participation and
submissions to SC Global '05, I have scheduled
2 informal AG sessions to discuss proposal
ideas with any members of the community who
wish to attend.

I have scheduled 2 sessions, each one hour long, at times
which hopefully will cover all time zones.

  Monday March 21st, 2200-2300 UTC Hydrogen Room at NCSA

  Thursday March 24th, 1500-1600 UTC Cosmic Voyage at NCSA

to get to the NCSA Lobby go to:

  https://venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:9000/Venues/default

These rooms are bridged.  I will be using jabber as the back chat,
and I can stay beyond the 1 hour time frame if needed.

Please come join us and talk about the AG activities that you
have going on at your site.

We look forward to seeing you.

  Julie Mullen

  SC Global'05 Chair

  Julia S. Mullen, Ph.D
  Academic Computing Application Scientist
  Computing and Communications Center
  Worcester Polytechnic Institute
  Worcester, MA
  phone: 508.831.6054