[AG-TECH] Invalid Pointer Error

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Mon Jul 4 21:35:50 CDT 2005

Hi Doug

If I run rat on its own nothing happens. I get no Window, no output,
nothing. The program also does not exit.

I tested AccessGrid on a demo machine from HP, it was RHEL4 with only a
single processor and video card. And it worked fine. However this one
has been giving me all kinds of grief.

Ashley

--
Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)