[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Upgrade

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 28 10:06:59 CST 2005

Bill,

Please contact your network administrator and have them check that the DNS
entry for agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu resolves to 141.142.6.86.

The reason you have a problem is that each time you hit the site you are
routed through two pages to assess your timezone settings, but you are
getting routed to the wrong server during that process.  AGSchedule will
not function until your DNS records are correct.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 10:00 AM 1/28/2005, Whitson, William I. wrote:
>Michael,
>
>Is AGSChedule up?  I keep getting connection-refused messages regardless
>of whether I try to access agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu or 141.142.6.86.
>Also, nslookup here shows agschedule resolves to 141.142.66.114 rather
>than 141.142.6.86.
>
>         Bill Whitson
>         Rosen Center for Advanced Computing
>         Information Technology at Purdue

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec