[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Upgrade

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 25 16:52:20 CST 2005

The switch back to the upgraded server will only affect the AGSchedule
website.  It will be down for a few minutes while I copy the database.  The
NCSA AG2 Venues Server will NOT be affected.  There are no plans to change
anything with the NCSA AG2 Venues Server.

Your meeting will not be interrupted, but it would be a good idea for all
sites involved to download files from AGSchedule, if necessary, at the
beginning of the meeting.  Then everyone will have the files they need to
participate in the meeting.

I do not anticipate any lengthy outage and if anything goes wrong, I will
simply leave the current(temporary) website in place until any problems are
solved.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Michael Miller
NCSA