[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Maintenance

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 18 10:08:25 CST 2005

AGSchedule will be offline on Friday January 21 between 3-5pm while we move
AGSchedule to a temporary machine.  We do not expect the outage to be very
long and a message will be sent out when AGSchedule is available.

For those with firewalls
IP=141.142.66.114
PORT=80
SSLPORT=443

The purpose of the upgrade is to install a new OS and reconfigure the disks
for greater reliability.

If you have any questions please contact the AGSchedule Administrator
agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec