AW: [AG-TECH] Re: [AG-USERS] AG Toolkit 2.4 Available

Lorenz, Sabine Sabine.Lorenz at iwr.fzk.de
Tue Aug 30 04:44:08 CDT 2005

Do I need to uninstall Access Grid 2.3 to upgrade to Access Grid 2.4 on
Windows XP?
I read in the documentation that I had to uninstall previous versions to
upgrade to AG 2.3.
Is it the same for AG 2.4?
I think I do not need to uninstall ActiveState Python 2.3 and wxPython
2.5 because they are still the same.
Is this correct?

Thank you very much for your response,
Sabine Lorenz