[AG-TECH] Re: your mail

monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:26:47 CDT 2005

Same issue on a Gateway laptop running XP and AGTk 2.3 since
its release. Everything went fine until last month.
I uninstalled AGTk2.3 and deleted C:\Documents and
Settings\<user>\Application Data\Access Grid. After
reinstalling AGtk, RAT appears to behave properly again.
Notes: This laptop had AGTk 2.1.2 before. I am not sure if
the reinstallation solved the issue. So far I could not
reproduce it.

-Monika