[AG-TECH] Jabber Available!

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Tue Sep 21 11:38:59 CDT 2004

Hi Dwight,

The best client I've found yet for OSX is PSI (has group chat function
and can connect and stay connected to multiple jabber servers). I tried
Fire but it does not have group chat (their group chat is not THE
groupchat as defined by the standard). Also tried Nitro (it's nice if
you just want to stay with one server). Nitro has the nicest (IMHO)
interface and seems to be able to do groupchat and all that, but it
can't connect to multiple servers (I needed this since I have to
connect to a secondary server that provides the MSN gateway function).

BTW, Ivan are there plans to add the MSN transport (or others for that
matter).

Hope this helps,
Many