[AG-TECH] Windows XP and grid-proxy-init

West Suhanic giraffe911 at rogers.com
Thu Nov 11 08:34:55 CST 2004

Hi Sugree:

Sugree I have set-up my venue server
to work with my own CA. Everyhing works fine under linux.
After importing cacert.pem and the user certificate,
I generate Globus Proxies using grid-proxy-init under Linux.
However I am trying to do the same under Windows XP. I installed
the COG kit for java which has a grid-proxy-init. However even after
running grid-proxy-init, the Venue Client's Venue Manager does not
see the newly generated proxy. Could you please give my some pointers
on how to generate a globus proxy for a user's certificate under Windows XP?

thank you in advance,

west