[AG-TECH] Shared Presentation Application

Lee Derks derksl at unm.edu
Thu May 27 17:22:16 CDT 2004

Hello,

    Has anyone had trouble using the AGTk 2.1.2 Shared Presentation application in certain venues? I am unable to use the Shared Presentation application in the NCSA Walkabout and Tribal Virtual Network venue. I am able to use the Shared Presentation application in the ANL Test Room.  I have added the Shared Presentation application to the Applications list in the NCSA Walkabout & Tribal Virtual Network venues but when I try to launch a PowerPoint file, the slides do not open.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Lee Derks