[AG-TECH] Looking for Access To Site in Melbourne

Nelsie Fernandes nelsie at vpac.org
Thu May 13 18:54:58 CDT 2004

Hi Many,

There is an AG Facility in existance at VPAC! Not far from the RMIT city
campus.  Please feel free to contact me regarding bookings, my details are
included.

Cheers,
Nelsie Fernandes

Nelsie Fernandes
Access Grid Network Engineer

Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
110 Victoria Street, Carlton South VIC 3053

P. +61 3 9925 4947 E. nelsie at vpac.org
F. +61 3 9925 4647 W. http://www.vpac.org