[AG-TECH] TVS Update/Notice

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 19 14:52:01 CST 2004

I'm happy to say that the transitional venue server
(https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default) has been running for a
week without showing any signs of the problems we fixed in the updates.
There were a few bumps in the road along the way, but those have been
ironed out.

There are some additional tweaks that need to be made, so I'm scheduling
a downtime for late this evening, ca 11:00pm CST.  These are very minor
tweaks, so the downtime is expected to be short and the impact minimal.

Going forward, if you encounter any problems with the TVS, please do
report them to us at ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov so we can take care of them as
soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tom Uram