[AG-TECH] Echo Cancellation

Ronald Crummett ron_crummett at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:19:25 CST 2004

Hello there -

I am looking to purchase several echo-cancellation systems for varied-size
AccessGrid nodes in the near future.  Visits to the mailing list archive
have led me to believe that the (X)AP 4/800 systems by ClearOne/Gentner are
the favored solution, but I am curious if anyone is using anything else out
there.  I saw a few threads regarding Polycom products but the pictures I
have been able to find of these products look more like glorified
speakerphones - and maybe they are, but if you are using one of these like
SoundStation, allow me to ask:  how exactly do you hook it up with
everything else in the node?  Are there any additional parts that are
needed/not needed?  Thanks.

-Ron Crummett