[AG-TECH] Unicast issues with vic/rat

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 27 10:28:04 CST 2004

I'm working on it ;-), but I've got a site review dry-run all day. As soon
as I have something compiled, I'll send it to Don (wider distribution is
probably a bad idea until we can do some testing and packaging). Don can
share it with his friends and family and give me feedback as to how it
performs. If it's acceptable we'll provide this asap to the rest of the
community.

Does that work for everyone?

--Ivan

PS - Don, I was out there at christmas, but I never seem to get enough time
to pop up to missoula -- now that you can fly, mebbe this summer you can hop
down to Three Forks airport (12 miles from my house) and we can buzz Turners
25k acres and look for buffalo :-)