[AG-TECH] Disappearing venue definitions?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 13 09:18:01 CST 2004

Howdy Everyone,

Sorry to hear some of you have had venue losses. We're working on that right
now, I was unaware that it had happened to anyone. We'll get that fixed as
soon as possible.

Please do send email or file a bug report as soon as you have this happen so
we can figure out what needs to be fixed, we have not had this happen here
at ANL so were unaware of the problem.

Cheers,

--Ivan