[AG-TECH] why 3 sound cards?

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Feb 12 08:11:51 CST 2004

Natalia,

Could you please turn off the "Read to Receipt"?  So that I don't have to
answer the Windows question whether or not I will sent a read to receipt to
you every time you send mail.

Thank you.

Supreeya Miller
Visualization Researcher, System Administrator, and Access Grid Coordinator
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39529
228-688-2900