[AG-TECH] Audio expertise needed for document!

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Feb 6 10:57:55 CST 2004

Hi all,

The AGDP is badly in need of somebody to do the next revision of our
document on configuring Gentner hardware for use with the AG. Geez, it
even still calls it a Gentner!

This document was one of the first on the AG, and has been a great
resource as it's still got essential information (especially about the 3
recommended presets), but it hasn't had a major update in a long time
and we need to bring it into the current century. In particular, it
needs to explain how to use current ClearOne devices. I'm sure there are
other possible improvements as well!

Would somebody with the appropriate expertise be willing to do the next
revision of the document? You don't have to be a great writer, and you
don't need to know DocBook; there are folks here at BU who will help you
  with editorial support and either make the changes in the DocBook code
for you, or answer your questions as you go along editing the DocBook
yourself (I promise DocBook isn't hard to edit).

Yours,
Jennifer