[AG-TECH] Re: Shared Application Problem

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 20 23:02:09 CST 2004

Lijuan:

You can try the following:

- Make sure that pc1 can resolve the hostname of pc2, and vice versa.
- Make sure the time on each pc is synchronized to an ntp server.
- Look in the VenueClient.log and VenueServer.log files for an indication of the problem;
send the logfiles to me if you can't see any problem there, and I'll have a look.

Tom