[AG-TECH] CVS AGTk client cannot connect to default server (RH9.0)

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 19 15:48:46 CDT 2004

You need to unset the LANG environment variable before building gpt.
 From this page:

http://www.globus.org/mail_archive/discuss/2004/05/msg00047.html

I got:

If you're curious about why the by-hand build fails, look at how the
installer builds GPT.  It unsets the LANG environment variable first,
which is what's leading to the Makefile separator error in the perl
module you're seeing.

Tom