[AG-TECH] CHPC_UTAH in Lobby

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 5 16:56:58 CDT 2004

I see one dark, one kinda dark and two blue...

MYK

At 04:33 PM 4/5/2004, Gurcharan S. Khanna wrote:
>hi sam,
>
>i see 4 windows, all dark.
>
>-gurcharan
>===========================
>Gurcharan S. Khanna, Associate Director
>Research Computing, Dartmouth College
>gkhanna at dartmouth.edu
>office: 603-646-1644
>http://research.dartmouth.edu/
>http://www.dartmouth.edu/~gkhanna
>
>--- "Sam Liston" wrote:
>Could someone stick their node in the Lobby and let me know if they can
>see video CHPC_UTAH.  We reconfigure that route that multicast takes to
>get on and off campus.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Sam
>

>Samuel T. Liston
>
>Digital Communication Technician
>
>Ctr. for High Performance Computing, Univ. of Utah
>
>stliston at chpc.utah.edu
>
>801-232-6932
>

>--- end of quote ---

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec